Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Shootsac has arrived!

I am super excited to go on my next shoot with my Shootsac!  I have been carrying around a Pelican Case to keep all my lenses and camera "stuff" in.  I love the case because I can literally throw it in my car, on a park bench, or find my kids climbing on it, and I never have to worry about my beloved equipment.  Also, it has wheels which is pretty sweet when I have to make a long haul to the perfect location.  (Besides... when I am on a shoot the last thing I want to do is carry anything I don't have to... having free hands is amazing since I hardly have that at home with the 3 kiddos!)  However, this is more of a storage and a transportation solution than a functional camera bag that make lens changes convenient.  

I have been getting all the kiddos in bed and hence have barely opened the box.   Needless to say, I haven't gotten all my lenses in there yet, and am wondering how my 70-200 will fit with the hood.  Aloha until tomorrow... 

No comments: