Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Playing in Lightroom

The nature of having young children makes the endless play and discovery of new toys for us parents difficult if not impossible.  I dl the trial of Lightroom and have been quite impressed so far with it's intuitive nature.  I love Adobe products, but have been giving Aperture my faith lately for non Photoshop editing and file management because it can support multiple libraries.  I overall have not been very impressed. 

Being an Adobe girl, all the keyboard shortcuts that now are second nature to me, do not apply in Aperture, and this just slows my workflow more than it's worth.  I've spent a few hours in Lightroom and so far just love it.  Here are a handful of photos that have not been edited but have been "developed" with an Light Antique process.  I am loving it! 


No comments: