Monday, August 18, 2008

Shootsac Review

So I went out on a shoot Sat. to Ho'omaluhia and wore my new Shootsac. Holy shiznit! This bag rocks! I have never been able to make lens changes with such ease. I mean literally... I never had to set my bag down to search for anything. Not even a cleaning cloth. I was able to put on my 70-200 with no issue, and take it off with no issue.


PROS: Amazing all around bag to take on shoots. Easy and comfortable. Doesn't SCREAM camerabag!! Holds many lenses, flash, plus all my "stuff": wallet, keys, lipgloss, cleaning cloths, sunglasses, business cards, sunscreen., bug spray, etc...

CONS: Can't fit hood for 70-200 in bag, and without sounding too 1983, a shoulder pad would be really cozy... and sexy!  C'mon Jess Claire! Help us moms out!

I love love love it.... worth the money! Now enjoy a few macro shots of our beautiful island's windward gardens!   (PS. 3rd one down is a variety of Plumeria... looks more like Spider Lily huh?  The scent is JUST like a Singapore Plumeria... delicious!)







No comments: